Saturday, December 13, 2008

I love surprises!

I had a wonderful package of surprises waiting on my front porch for me today. From my wonderful SIL in Iowa. I stumbled upon crazy quilting quite by accident and Bonnie has helped me grow and nurture my love of quilting, embellishing and fiber arts. There is no one busier than Bonnie but she continues to create and complete so many great projects!

We all hold a special place in our hearts for Scotland and our now extended family in Aberdeen. We are on the countdown.... six more days until daughter and son in law arrive to spend Christmas with us in the States. This Mum is smiling big and very excited that Christmas is almost here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the ornament. If I found one in a store, I'd buy it for my son, who wears kilts most of the time. Great crazy quilting stash in the package!

Queen Bee's Musings said...

Hi
So glad you received the pkg. safely. Have fun with your family. It brings so much joy to have them all around togther doesn't it?