Sunday, October 14, 2012

Missing embellishments-oh where could they be??

                                                               
  When something catches my eye as a future project the journey begins as I start to collect fabrics, trims and such. This to me is  part of the process and a part I really enjoy. That has been the case with the witches hat which stretched over quite a bit of collecting time.  As I started piecing I had  the fabrics all organized together; but when it came time for trims and buttons, etc. I have put things away so well that I now can't find them.  Frustrating!  Am I the only one who does this?  So today I made a trip to JoAnn store to explore.  Didn't come home empty handed as I found a few items that will be included; mostly I came away with more ideas so stay tuned to see how it all comes together.